Help Wanted: Receptionist & Support Person
Acorn Deck House Company is looking for an individual to be a receptionist and support person. This position offers a variety of tasks in an interesting design/build environment. Acorn Deck House Company is the world leader in home manufacturing with a 70 year history of creating strong relationships with new and returning customers. The ideal candidate will have professional office experience, an interest in architecture and an outgoing personality.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Answer phones, greet walk-ins, converse with visitors regarding company and product information and direct them to the correct department
• Perform general office duties including copying, printing, scanning, filing, etc.
• Handle customer inquiries coming from the internet, phone and walk-ins; collect and organize their information, respond to their needs as appropriate or distribute the information to the appropriate personnel
• Support Package Sales Team: Help with client paperwork, follow-up with clients as appropriate, provide research support, organize client meetings, etc.
• Support Parts & Service Department: Respond to basic customer inquiries as appropriate
• Shipping: Organize all USPS, UPS and freight shipments for Package Sales and Parts & Service
• Help research, maintain and organize archived plans
• Help maintain an organized office environment
• Understand and utilize the relevant computer systems, including QuickBooks
• Be courteous and open-minded with clients and coworkers
• High attention to detail
• Positive interpersonal communication
• Patience with clients and coworkers
• Understanding of Acorn Deck House package components
• Knowledge of all brands offered for sale by Trudeau Homes International
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and QuickBooks
• Ability to write professional letters
Please email your cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the application below. Questions? Please contact our office at 978-263-6800.