Fabrication is the manufacturing process of the components for your home in the optimal conditions of a climate controlled indoor environment. Our manufacturing facility is free from the uncertainties (e.g. weather) of a house totally built on site. Because our systems are so well designed and because we purchase materials in large quantities, Acorn Deck House Company offers extraordinary features and quality craftsmanship.
- Factory-built components under optimum conditions
- Fast, efficient construction of a weather tight shell
- Precision joinery that enhances fit and increases energy efficiency
- Pre-cut and pre-assembled components that minimize resource waste
- Unique floor systems that facilitate installation of mechanicals
- Materials delivered to coordinate with your builder's schedule
Deck House, NextHouse and Acorn fabricated component packages include all the materials required to create a weather-tight shell and the specialty millwork used in the interior. All components are meticulously precut and detailed for tight tolerances and an accurate fit. Our proprietary millwork – including mahogany entry doors, mahogany windows and sliding glass doors, magnificent stair and rail systems and trim styles is hand crafted and designed for modern lifestyles.
- Window sizes and shapes are manufactured to meet your desire for uninterrupted walls of glass as well as your need for privacy in certain areas.
- Specialty engineered floor systems offer superior strength and allow for installation of plumbing, heating and wiring without on-site cutting.
- Beams and other structural members are precut and predrilled to conceal connecting hardware.
- Wall panels have tight tolerances and superior performance.
- Pre-engineering reduces framing time and dramatically reduces waste.
- Specialty millwork products complement the overall design.